Wednesday, May 27, 2009

HNT - a subspace moment

*sighs happy*
definitely on the top of "all time subspace moments"
Miss J had the most lovely leather chair and ottoman,
It would give me such a submissive rush
to kneel at her feet while she sat in it...
The D/s energy exchanged between us was amazing.

i read about many submissives who ask
"how do i reach subspace" -
i think its different for everyone, its a feeling of
"aaaaaah yes", a feeling of freedom,
a feeling of pleasure and existence,
brought on with someone we trust

i think my HNT shows it all *smiles*
a subspace moment i will treasure always ~

(click for "before" shot )

HNTbutton

12 comments:

  1. as always,Pixie...BEAUTIFUL!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very, very beautiful words and image

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very lovely. You look stunning and utterly happy. I remember feeling those same things when I was with my Master (some years ago - about 4yrs I believe).

    HHNT beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a blissful look on your face!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this photo darling, and you know--you look SO much like a dear friend of mine, I haven't seen her in so long and she has some sad issues going on right now--you almost made me cry, I want to try and find her now... You're gorgeous doll <3 Happy HNT!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a sweet satisfied smile!

    Happy HNT!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, sweet pixie, you are lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yum yum....Oh, the bliss that must have been had. Lovely hon :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a beautiful state, you are beautiful and simply glowing.

    Happy HNT!

    ReplyDelete
  10. You look so very happy - I love that feeling! One of my favourite images this week.

    xx Dee

    ReplyDelete