Wednesday, September 16, 2009

HNT - Kinky Halloween Pixie 1

(click the pic!)
So from my previous post we know Halloween
is always a fun time of year for a pixie so I decided
the next several HNTs will be my past "Halloween Dress-Ups"

This was Halloween 2007 in Vegas
I was vending at The Halloween Fetish Ball

The night before we went to Studio 54 for their Halloween party
and turned out it was the best part of the weekend!
The Ball sucked in '07 but Studio 54 was AWESOME!!
This was my and one of my deart friends Jax, DAMN we looked hot!!


HNTbutton

9 comments:

  1. That is a GREAT costume! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I ADORE that skirt! I'm getting ready to go to a big event in Oct...I must find something similar to wear (running off to start searching online...)

    HHNT!

    Jade

    ReplyDelete
  3. I WANT that first outfit - the one with the sheer skirt! FABULOUS! You look gorgeous, darling. Maybe I should hold onto my boots and do a whole halloween costume around them. Hmmmm... xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'll say you looked hot! You have the most amazing body, and clearly an even sassier, sexier attitude! Love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. that is just fabulous! sexy costume, wish i had an invitation for this year's event

    ReplyDelete
  6. I agree, you look hot! You rocked that costume!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You certainly were hot!

    Happy HNT :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. *meow*

    great pics.

    you certainly were hot

    HHNT

    ReplyDelete