Wednesday, February 10, 2010

HNT ~ Birthday Spankings!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO PIXIE!!
On Sunday Feb 7, 2010 pixie turned 40!

I was invited to Arizona with acquaintances
who have now become very dear friends to me.

We had an impromptu party with 9 people
8 gave me 5 spankings each!!
Some were nicer than others LOL

After the beautiful spankings (we forgot to take pics!)
my ass was a beautiful cherry red!!

They then put me up on their "Entertainment Wall"
where I enjoyed some paddling, flogging, caning, cropping
and some "ings" I was not even familiar with!!

This is actually 3 days later *smiles*

(clicky clicky)

I used this for HNT since I had some clothing on *winks*
but do make sure to enjoy the "clicky clicky"


Happy HNT
\HNTbutton

1 comment:

  1. These are super hot pics! I wish I could have contributed to your birthday spankings! Glad you had a good one, love! :)

    ReplyDelete