Monday, January 4, 2010

MFM ~ Service

This is my first entry into MFM - Micro Fantasy Monday - put on by Sweltering Celt. I used to write pages of erotica daily, and Ive let that really slip away so much over the years, I can barely write at all. Lately though I've stumbled across many a writer/blogger through Twitter, and I have been greatly inspired again ... When I saw this weeks theme, I just knew it was a "sign" and it was time to participate! ENJOY!


I could hear Her walking up behind me. I was Rinsing a plate when I felt Mistress’s hands on my shoulders giving me a gentle squeeze … then her breath was whispering in my ear .. pixie darling .. the soft yet dominant tone was enough to cause a shiver that just seemed to pool in the pit of my stomach..I took breath, set the plate down…turned the water off...While She was already snapping the leash to my collar. I could feel the cool chain teasing down my spine and it sent yet another shiver through me...

The click of Her heels as She stepped back from me hit me before the tug of the leash did and I was quickly kneeling and facing Her..She reached with Her free hand and softly traced her nails along my cheek before cupping my chin and lifting my gaze to Hers. The very look in Her eyes sent a twinge so deep I almost sighed, but I swallowed it down. One could not help but to succumb to Her. She had been waiting all week to get me alone in the house, and I could see without a doubt, today was that day.

She was standing very close, captivating my attention with Her gaze and the occasional stroking of Her fingers through my hair … we seemed to stay this way forever, in silence surrendering my submission to Her Dominance..with every breath I was inhaling her perfumed essence, mixed with her excitement, it was making me swoon and my thoughts were racing as to what She had planned. Then a quick turn and a sharp tug of the leash I was crawling behind her into the playroom.

I knew she had received something new in the mail earlier in the week, but had no idea what I was about to be in store for. As she left me kneeling in the doorway I could see the restraint table already prepared. I began thinking She must have received a new flogger, or paddle…but I became a little hesitant when my eyes caught glimpse that the thigh and waist restraints were on the table. She had it set to bend me over it, my wrists would be corner to corner. I glanced over to Her, hearing a loud WHISH and what first caught my attention was the somewhat evil excited grin that danced on Her lips .. and THEN I seen it.

My heart was pounding … HOW could I have forgotten. I set my gaze back to the table as She walked back over to me. My eyes were as wide with fear as Hers were with excitement. Ever since the party we attended a few weeks ago, the caning demonstration…..It’s ALL she had talked about. yes, How could I have forgotten!

It appeared to be about 3ft long and I had no idea what it was made of but I felt my ass clenching tightly at the thought of being struck with it. She stood briefly to make sure She had my gaze, and then knelt down before me, placing the cane to my lips, waiting for me to place a kiss of respect upon it. The sparkle in Her eyes, Her energy emanating a calmness .. neither of us hearing a sound but feeling every tug of desire raging inside .. yes today was the day indeed, with every ounce of my submissive being I was going to give myself to her, to show my service and devotion by accepting her beloved new cane ..

No comments:

Post a Comment