Monday, February 22, 2010

It's official ~ Arizona or BUST!

The 27th I will be on the road to my new life in Arizona. It was March 2000 when I moved back to Omaha with the intent of leaving for Arizona shortly afterwards - HA - 5 yrs later here it is finally happening. I am petrified and excited all at once. I dont know whats really going to happen, everything I am doing is so out of my comfort zone, its all so new, so challenging. Ive not become overwhelmed since the 1st packing moments, but we will see how the next 4 days go. On the 5th day i will be loading the U-Haul and on the 6th day it will be ARIZONA OR BUST!

*please dont let me bust*

1 comment:

  1. You fight that fear, honey. It really is okay to be afraid. But the moment you let it dictate what to do is when you lose. And young lady, you keep me posted.

    ReplyDelete