Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Wonderful Erotica & A Fun Contest!

So last week a twitter friend of mine mentioned one of her short stories was in a new collection put together by Regina Perry in an ebook over at Ravenous Romance - "I kissed a Girl" is a collection of short story lesbian erotica - my FAVE - so i got it and its great!

Then tonight I saw there is a contest over at "My Overstuffed Bookshelf" and there is a Q&A with Regina Perry about the new collection - YAY how exciting! The winner of the contest will receive a gift certificate by email to purchase one of Regina's ebooks from Ravenous Romance!

I think I read there are going to be 4! lucky winners .. so head on over to
"My Overstuffed Bookshelf" and find out how you can win

AND if you dont win you should still get "I kissed a Girl" for yourself :)

No comments:

Post a Comment