Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Tragic's Wake ...

Soooo what seems forever ago now I found me an internet "twin", GrrlTragic, twitter... funny enough though, this is my 2nd internet "twin" .. the 1st one shares my real name with me!

My girl Tragic however ... wow ... the life coincidences we share are eerie sometimes! (like she shares the same 1st and middle name of my adopted mom, for one!)

She has been on an evolving path of her life lately (another thing we are sharing!), a rather profound one .. and had a calling for a change, for a rebirth of her existence ... and in that, Tragic's Wake has been born, and is being brought to life.

She will captivate and entrap you *winks* well worth your internet time to go check her out!!

1 comment:

  1. I absolutely wholeheartedly adore you with every fiber of my unbalanced insane being, you know that, right? You're the bestest net/blog sister anyone could ever ask for ♥ Thank you! ~xo

    ReplyDelete